Sunday, July 4, 2010

Time for a break.....

The Fourth of July....time to take a break from setting up the business and enjoy family and friends.  I love having the family over and we only have three weeks left with Trevor before he moves to Florida.  Just one more big change in my life this summer! 

As someone who reacts poorly to change, I have certainly assembled a number of them all at once.......  I've heard all of the inspirational sayings:  change is good, embrace change as it is the stuff life is made of, without change we can't grow or move forward blah, blah, blah!  I still find the concept scary, overwhelming in some cases, and darn nerve wracking.  That doesn't mean I don't meet changes head-on, after all, that's why God invented antacids, right?  Happy Fourth everyone, may you be surrounded by the warmth of loved ones :)

No comments: