Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hooray!!

My Etsy shop is now up and running!  http://www.etsy.com/search_results_seller.php?search_query=legacymixedmedia&search_type=seller_usernames Wow, that was a ton of work but well worth the effort.  The next task is to get the website up and running.  I definitely need technical assistance with that project.  The Etsy site nearly did me in. 
I am completely being pushed out of my comfort zone with all of this techno stuff but that's the stuff that new brain cells are made of, right?  I can certainly stand some new dendrites :) 

Our friend, Kim, owner and operator of the great People's Pierogi Collective down at Eastern Market in Detroit has promised to come to my rescue with the website. Check out her cool website at www.peoplespierogi.com.  If you live in the Detroit area, you have got to go down to taste her awesome pierogies on Saturday mornings. Yummm........

2 comments:

Majo said...

This is all I get:

Not Found
Error 404

:(

Majo said...

Ok, thank you, now it works!