Saturday, July 3, 2010

The adventure continues....

I registered my business name as a domain today!  I have no idea how to design a website, but this is a first step.  I couldn't believe my luck in that nobody else had used Legacy Mixed Media for their website.  I hope to include a variety of interests on my website including tutorials, completed art to purchase, links to other artists, and helpful hints for encouraging budding artists to follow their muse.  If all goes well, I will link the site to my Etsy Shop to make materials available.  This is quite a reach for this 54 year old non-techy gal!  However, now that I'm retired, I have all the time in the world to figure it out!

1 comment:

detroit dog said...

Hey Patti,

What's your Etsy shop name?

Mine is www.etsy.com/shop/bannerarts

I design Etsy banners!

--Veronica