Monday, July 6, 2009

One of those days.....

It's 9:38 AM and thus far my television won't work, my treadmill won't work, I've written four blog entries (and rejected four blog entries), I've accidentally deleted my image four times, I'm completely blocked on the project I have to complete by Saturday, my laptop keeps skipping around thereby displacing my text , and my hip hurts.
While up north, my mind was teeming with creative ideas, right now, I'm drawing a blank. Does that ever happen to you? I'm so frustrated!
Ever have one of those days?
On the other hand, the sun is shining, I have the house to myself, a beautiful breeze is blowing , and life is generally good. As far as my hip is concerned, that's why God created Aleve!
I can't wait to see what the rest of the day holds!





No comments: