Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's too pretty!

The studio is done!  I just can't seem to make myself work in it!  I have done my bills up here, watched endless episodes of the Closer, and organized every iota of craft product that I own.  I have not yet created anything.  And speaking of craft items/ art supplies.....There is nothing like a good effort towards organizing art supplies to make one aware of just how many there are!!  Could I possibly have purchased any more STUFF over the years?  Good grief!  I could begin creating today and (with the exception of gel medium and gesso) continue to do so for the next twenty years without buying another supply! So that's where my teaching income went....................................
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo  My husband read this book on our trip to Florida and really loved it!

No comments: