Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hearts! Hearts! Hearts!























“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

My exploration of the human heart continues as I work through my grief. This quote by Albert Einstein strikes a cord. It makes me think about idealism, political posturing, fanaticism, basically folks jumping on band wagons without examining what may lie in their own hearts. I think this is especially true today when people are so busy and pulled in so many different directions just trying to get through the business of life. It's easier to let others sway us with their opinions than to take the time to understand the issues ourselves and then make conscious, informed, heartfelt decisions. We need to slow down. It's too important that we try to "see things with (our) own eyes, and feel things with (our) own hearts........."
The heart above was created by my mother-in-law . Thank you!

No comments: