Friday, March 6, 2009

In love with Serotonin!


The first warm day of Spring! Can anything match the feeling that accompanies that first glimpse of sunshine, that first opportunity to open car windows, and the first peek at buds popping out on tree branches?

I don't know if this experience is especially meaningful to those of us living in the north where the sun rarely shines from November through March and the temperatures hover in the single digits mores days than I can count. Maybe each climate has a similar experience particular to its seasonal cycles. All I know is that my heart feels lighter and my creative juices begin to flow as soon as the sun comes out and the temps soar!

I can't wait to spend long summer days on my patio, painting, collaging, and reading about art. Let the serotonin flow!!

No comments: