Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Creative Partnerships

My husband is an amazing photographer. He
has already been published in Life Images magazine (Stampington and Company) and has created a couple of books using his own images. We have recently explored the idea of collaborating on some projects. I would like to create a calendar for my friends as a Christmas gift. Michael's photos alone would make a beautiful calendar, but I would like to combine my work with his. I have yet to come up with an exact plan, but am eager to start playing around with the idea. I thought maybe I would collage an image and then layer it onto a photo. I might want to do a transfer technique with the photos. I'm picturing the whole thing done on watercolor paper with each page 8x8 in size. There seem to be endless possibilities. If only I had a bottomless pit of time at my disposal!

1 comment:

Michael said...

You flatter me! I'm looking forward to working together on the calendars.